How to Ride
- Please use headphones when listening to your radio / CD / MP3 player.
- The Palmetto Breeze buses run on a schedule, but because of variances in passenger pick-ups, traffic, etc., we ask that passengers get to their designated stop ten minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- No firearms
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are not permitted on any Palmetto Breeze routes.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on any Palmetto Breeze routes.
- Please do not bring pets on board except guide dogs or trained personal assistant animals.
- Do not distract your operator while the bus is in motion.
- Never cross the white line near the front door while the bus is in motion.
- Children age six and younger must be accompanied by an older passenger or an adult.
- Riding Palmetto Breeze is a privilege. Do not abuse it by behaving in a way that offends other customers or affects the safe operation of the bus.
- Palmetto Breeze buses will only stop at safe locations to make a pick-up.
- Palmetto Breeze operators do not make change, please have exact change fare ready. No exceptions will be given. If you are interested in purchasing Palmetto Breeze bus tickets, please see ticket information.
- Palmetto Breeze is not responsible for personal belongings. Please make sure to take all belongings when exiting the bus. If you find something that has been lost, please give it to the operator. Please call the Palmetto Breeze office with lost and found inquiries at (843) 757-5782.
- Please exit the bus carefully and always walk behind the bus when safe to do so.